Thursday, September 07, 2006

# 206


1. Standards (Tortoise) *2*
2. Physical Graffiti 'Disk 1' (Led Zeppelin) *2*
3. Physical Graffiti 'Disk 2' (Led Zeppelin) *2*
4. ...Well? (Swell) *4*
5. Stay Hungry (Twisted Sister) *2*
6. Racist Unicorn (Doomsday:1999) *29*
7. S/T 'EP' (Interpol) *12*

For some reason Physical Graffiti hit the spot this morning. I am pretty sure that this was the first Led Zeppelin cd that I had ever bought. I guess it was my introduction.

My first car was a Mercury Sable. It was nothing special but when you consider the other options....... I was pleased. It died pretty soon after. The transmission went out and my father bought me a new car. I think my new car was called a Toranado? Something like that. That car was a beast..... or a rocket ship, space sled.... something. I could hardly see over the wheel and I was afraid to drive it. Ok, I was afraid for anyone driving near me. Anyways..... I would drive over to my girlfriends house after school with Physical Graffiti blaring out of the window. It's ok, I didn't think I was cool but how I loved that album.

I wonder if it would be just as good tomorrow.

-pbk

1 comment:

POORPBK said...

it was a sable. had it for a month. had it just long enough to put a Dead sticker on it. oh.... the gravy years.