Monday, October 23, 2006

It's time to talk about sweatpants.....


I was grocery shopping last night when something caught my attention. Sweatpants on a Sunday? Christians would tell you that Sunday was the day of rest, well.... I would say some have turned that belief into reality in the grocery store. I was headed to the checkout counter when I caught wind of three or four different pairs of sweatpants. Some were on men and some were on women. Some guy in his checkered pants and slippers?

PBK hates sweatpants. Oh and let's include pajama pants in all of this.....

Here is why. Nothing says "I'm lazy as hell", like sweats. Home is for being lazy (and that's ok) but now people are taking their home and wearing it in public. Want to hear something even worse? I work with people that wear sweats to work every once and awhile. I'm talking like grey tops and matching bottoms. Ahh, it must feel so good to be so cozy.

I wonder if they could make these sweats to say PBK.

No comments: