Monday, December 11, 2006

my dreams of fantasy football greatness have been crushed...... again


What does an 11-2 record and the top spot get me in the playoffs? Beat..... yet again my team loses in the first week of the playoffs. PBK feels like he has pissed away 13 weeks of his life. I should get out, maybe travel more. Maybe I shouldn't do any of that and just start playing D & D. I just need to get over this cold that's keeping me down.

We'll get'em next year Brandon Jacobs.

Oh and BTW, I have all of this new music to listen to and no time to listen to it. I'm misserable...... really, I am.

Send PBK X-mas gifts so he will feel better. In a perfect world there would be a Jafco catelog and a DVD copy of Secret of Magic Island. Oh, and a signed portriat of Jacqueline Summers.

No comments: