Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Justin Pearson must be stopped! Kirk Cameron needs a second chance...


First, I'm a fan. I enjoy The Locust. My question is this.... and just to add, I'm very tolerant of side projects.

Why does Justin Pearson have to be in 50 other bands? I really think he is.....

Locust
Holy Molar
Some Girls
Head Wound City
Ground Horn Unicorn
etc......

I know I will still buy whatever thing he/they put out but I don't feel right about it. It's all sounding the same and I'm a guy that eats the same lunch everyday. So if I'm complaining there has to be something wrong.

On the other hand.......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I'm knee high in Growing Pains and Saved by the Bell episodes. Saved by the Bell is ha,ha funny but Growing Pains seems to be quality. I'm really enjoying the show. The life lessons still seem semi relevant and I can't get enough of Ben & Mike and their everyday stupidity. I will go as far to say that Alan Thicke was the perfect TV dad. Cheap as hell but full of wisdom. What a combo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This photo of Kirk Cameron isn't from the sitcom, silly. It's from that great movie he did about college debate. I should know. Very influential on my development.
-Bookworm