Thursday, June 21, 2007

86 Verk's Shirt!


Brian has proposed himself a challenge. Please read below....

"So I recently realized (after my mom bought me a shirt over the weekend) just how many button-up, plaid shirts I have…So I'm going to wear a different one to work every day until I run out. I think I have enough to get through the middle of July. I can email you a picture of the shirt each day….Banessa think's it's hilarious…(& she's taking me shopping this weekend)."

Starting tomorrow PBK will post a new shirt with his music for the day. Enjoy.


Oh, and the picture is just an example, I didn't mean to scare anyone. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Banessa, and why is she taking the Verk-o-tron shopping?

Inquiry minds want to know.

-BW

Anonymous said...

Funny. Why is it that PBK's life seems to swirl around people that dabble in odd and quirky clothing wearing patterns?

A certain friend (may he rest in peace) was offered what I remember to be a substantial amount of money (in a Strawberry 2.05 or .59cent menu economy) to wear the same outfit to school for several months until the end of the year. After about a week, his mother put a stop to the Shenanigans, citing hygiene issues.

Another individual, who will remain unnamed did in fact wear the same thing everyday and even documented the fact. Certainly that clothing was cleaned, however. Some neat/clean freak issues prevailed, I believe.

With enough time, I'm sure I can think of others.

Funny pattern. Funny indeed.

Your Friend,
-The Bookworm

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the triple post.

I just noticed the title of this blog post. That's comedy.

Anonymous said...

Bookworm don't mock the quagmire that i'm living in....a certain pattern has been plaguing me/pleasing me for years & now it's time to cut it out like a cancer after a long & disgusting display. I hope I survive the therapy

Verktronic

Anonymous said...

No mockery? Just Curiosity. Like a bird drawn to shiny objects.

-BW