Monday, November 28, 2005

# 34




1. Whatcha Doin' (The Go)
2. C.I.A. Drug Fest (Old Skull)
3. Playing The Angel (Depeche Mode)
4. Shame Fantasy II (Pink & Brown)
5. Accumulation None (Smog)
6. Late Registration (Kanye West)

A few words about today. First of all....... I never thought I would enjoy a Depeche Mode album post Violator. I was wrong. The new one is far from great but does have some really good tracks on it. Second. Old Skull. If you read this and you don't know what Old Skull is then please Google them. Wow! Who would of thought the the most "political" album I own would be sung by 12 year olds. I can't wait to get their first album.

Like I mentioned to Alex, two weeks of straight Pink Floyd is on the way. I guess I will find out how many different versions of "Echoes" I really have.

No comments: