Monday, November 07, 2005

Dear Randi....

I saved half for you. Yummy. You win the prize because you are the first real person to post something that was not spam. Hell, I figured that no other human would ever see such mindless painful posts. Pbk has one little question. Why not Botch and BPB?

In other news. The turkey is sitting out on the counter for my lunch tomorrow. I better tend to that.

I am making a "Want" list.....

-More Clone Troopers for my desk at work. People are actually starting to make fun of me and not in a nice way. I can't help their lack of class and taste.
- Music suggestions. After 4 months of no repeats all I got left is Smog and Pink Floyd for the near future. I guess one could see where my focus is. I need more, PBK needs more. I got 30 GB of space to fill.

No comments: