Monday, January 23, 2006

# 64


1. Ancient Melodies Of The Future (Built To Spill)
2. S/T (The Catheters)
3. My Iron Lung 'EP' (Radiohead)
4. Grow Fins 'Disk 1' (Captain Beefheart)
5. Right Now (Pussy Galore)
6. S/T 'EP' (Enemymine)
7. 101 'Disk 1' (Depeche Mode)
8. House Of Jealous Lovers 12" (The Rapture)
9. Everybody Out... Shark In The Water 'EP' (FM Bats)
10. S/T (The Runaways) *2*
11. Maniac On The Floor 'Parial Album' (Doomsday:1999) *8*

One of these days I will have more Doomsday:1999 to listen to. Right now I listen to the same two songs...... as you can see it is everyday. It is great stuff. "Ancient Melodies" is not a good BTS album. Now I know why I was not in a hurry to get it. I think it came out about five years ago? Yeah, not that great.

I just got done eating an apple turnover and watching Max Dugen Returns. It was just as good as remembered and I forgot it was the film debut of Matthew Broderick. Hell, Jason Robards is in it.

PBK loves Jason Robards.

PS. Please god, PBK needs an old JAFCO catalog.

No comments: