Monday, June 19, 2006

# 152


1. Forging Steel And Laying Stone (Akimbo)
2. At Dawn (My Morning Jacket)
3. Get Yer Ya-Ya's Out (The Rolling Stones)
4. Bleach (Nirvana)
5. The Wild, The Innocent And The E Street Shuffle (Bruce Springsteen)
6. Mutiny/The Bad Seed (The Birthday Party)
7. Green Cosmos (Deerhoof)
8. Harshing Your Mellow (Akimbo)

Not even Mick could have saved me today from myself. Akimbo? They have all of the makings of something I would really enjoy (lots of screaming). I'm sure you're thinking to yourself that I liked it so much this morning I had to wrap my day up with some more. End on a high note maybe? Sad, that was not the case. Something about it just isn't right. I also listened to Nirvana for the first time today... ever (no joke, only real expierence is stuff on the radio). Again...... nope. Even the Boss wasn't as good as I remembered in highschool. I used to love that album when I was younger. Have I hit a dry spell? Do I listen to too much music at work? Should I take out my headphones and socialize with the rest of my peers?

No comments: