Thursday, June 29, 2006

# 160


1. Totality (Orchid)
2. Love Love Love (Glass Candy)
3. Some Girls Wander By Mistake (Sisters Of Mercy)
4. Bats Out Of Harm (FM Bats)
5. Complete Discocrappy 'Disk 1' (Charles Bronson)
6. This Night (Destroyer)


The Charles Bronson album has 96 tracks on the first disk. I understand all of the songs were between 1 minute to 30 seconds but still...... it seemed like a lifetime. It is very good, I'm not complaining. After searching around a bunch of different stores in Portland (with no luck) I finally found a place online that carried the new FM Bats album. I love getting things in the mail. Oh, and the Sisters of Mercy..... today was good all around.

I am conflicted again with the task of making my lunch for work tomorrow. I might be up for awhile putting this simple chore off to the side.

Alex, where's the update? I thought you were going to keep up.


No comments: