Wednesday, July 26, 2006

# 178 (Oprostite)


1. Commercial Zone (Public Image Limited)
2. Abbey Road (The Beatles) *2*
3. *Language Lesson*
4. GSL 7" (Neon King Kong) *2*
5. Vinyl Dog 7" (Neon King Kong) *2*
6. Blessed Black Wings (High On Fire) *2*
7. Fall In A Hole 'Disk 2' (The Fall)

Explaination to the "Language Lesson".........

I figured why not use some of this time casually attempt to learn another language. I am hoping that the repitition will aid in my retention. I don't know if you can teach an old dog new tricks but why not try. Let's see how it goes.

Oh, and I'm also watching Rockstar Supernova. It's great. There is nothing else on all summer so this is all I got. I will hold onto it for dear life.

The longer my hair gets the balder I look. The top of my head..... wow. I have to wear a hat when I go outside for an extended period of time. If I don't I burn. I don't think God is cruel for this but what a bummer. I have to kick a can for this every once and awhile.

-poor pbk

No comments: