Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Anthony Kiedes....


Again, no music today. Instead I will post things from the radio on the ride home. I can't play anything, Jamie (wait, she doesn't want her name used... umm.... Vickie, she is now Vickie) just wants to hear the radio. So it seems that the local alternative radio station is the flavor of choice. She's bummed, her favorite 80's station just went under. Anyways...... the same bands are on all of the time. I'm not using this to be critical. What I am going to do is point out things I don't like.

I don't like Anthony Kiedes.

He sings, he sings like a drunk baby. Blah, blu, blah, blu, blugh. If PBK was to lay on his couch and sing out loud it would sound much like Anthony Kiedes.

He does have his hair and better abs. Vickie wanted me to point that out.

Blugh. I miss my Ipod.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's supposed to be "MTV" not "MTC" but I can't edit retrospectively. I'll check my spelling next time.

POORPBK said...

Ahh, the Loaded 2 disk. I want that. Alex, I'm so pleased to hear about James. Not only that but I want a copy of it.

Nostalgia is a funny thing. People consist of 98% water, I think PBK is 98% nostaglgia.

Thanks for the post.