Monday, November 06, 2006

things that scare PBK....



I have been waiting to see this episode of Buck Rogers for 25 years. It used to scare the living hell out of me....... I mean it really, really scared me. I think I still have bad dreams from this (that and an old episode of Star Trek but I don't need to get started on that).........

"While searching another planet, Buck and Twiki locate the remaining survivors of a colonization attempt. Most of the colony members had left years earlier because of an unknown plague. Two of the survivors, a young widow named Syra and her son Delph, stayed behind to run their farm. While there, they are continually attacked by a horned creature named Pangor, yet Syra refuses Buck's invitation to leave, which Buck cannot understand. Before he can convince them to abandon the planet, Buck is stricken by the plague, which begins to transform him into a creature known as a "Satyr"."

I woke up to a half day marathon of Buck Rogers this morning. Oh, and it wasn't so scary this time around. It was very funny, that's for sure.

No comments: