Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mindy, I luv u!!

A Ghost Current mood: blah
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural

Last night I slept like 11, 12 hours or something like that. I had a dream about what was going to happen in the future with Tom and how well we are going to do. Everything was like old times: having tons of fun at the Tolleson house.Laughin, cuddling, taking shots, etc. But there was one thing that I noticed- Tom was wearing a wedding band and so was I. It was crazyness. Like I guess we had only been married for a couple of weeks or so. But it was great. I don't remember being so happy before! Normally when I dream, I have precognitive dreams which means most of my dreams actually come true. I can see the future in my dreams. The dreams that are not so real- they just tell a story of how I'm feeling and what's to come. Not that I'm saying I'm gonna like provoke NYC or anything like that -- which I won't do. :) That was a mini dream... Anyway to the real dream which was not realistic at all but it was still fun. I had a dream that I was a 15 year old red headed girl that had died but everyone thought was still alive. When I walked on the sidewalks of NYC I looked like an actual real person but whenever I would fly, I would become more ghost like and sort of invisible. There was something definetly wrong with my character in this dream because I'm not the type to commit any sort of crimes. I was able to hold onto objects and I was going through different restaraunts, libraries and little boutiques and shooting above people's heads not to hurt them at all but to really mess up the glass. I had the feds from all over hunting me down, trying to catch me and arrest me. I had about 10 guys in suits running after me in the Bronx. I climed this tree and they started shooting at me but it wasn't working. The gunshots were going through me and into people's cars, on that tree, and buildings. After about 4 days of commiting all these crimes, I had accidentally shot this guy in the head because of bad aim at the window. When I would shoot my 45, I would shoot above people's heads and try to not injure anyone;but only the windows. I finally came down and I had some kind of fairy type wings. I started talking to them and they were kind of freaked out and asked what are you and what are you doing here? I was like, "I'm a ghost, and I'm here to provoke your city. You can't kill me because I'm already dead. When I was alive and 15 years old, I was jaywalking across 6th street and Broadway. A man in an old beamer hit me with his car and then the passenger in his car took his gun and shot me, then they ran over me." "Is that why you're so messed up in the head?" They asked. I go,"Yes, because they put certain things into my mind where I'm trying to get back at them and I haven't been able to find the real killers yet." They let me go and I flew up to the top of a sky scraper. They haven't seen me since.

No comments: