Wednesday, February 08, 2006

# 76 (Alex, oh Alex)

1. More Songs About Buildings And Food (Talking Heads)
2. Grown Backwards (David Byrne)
3. Love My Life Hate My Friends (Gogogoairheart) *2*
4. Exitheuxa (Gogogoairheart) *2*
5. Maniac On The Floor 'Partial Album' (Doomsday:1999) *13*
6. Maniac On The Floor 'Partial Album' (Doomsday:1999) *14*
7. S/T 7" (Teen Cthulhu) *2*
8. Iron Lung Split 7" (Teen Cthulhu) *2*
9. Hollywood Mike Miranda Split 7" (Teen Cthulhu) *6*

Alex, I don't know what to tell you.... maybe I have too many issues. MIA was going to be my last album for the day. I got into three tracks and that was all I could take. Why? Why is PBK having all of these problems with your supplies? Too many turntables? Too much rythem? Might be both. I feel I have really walked into the murky waters of questionable country music and very abrasive Southern California noise rock. Murky meaning some of it just ain't so good. I would like to think that would show some sign of having an open mind and trying new things. MIA.... The Go Team...... I just can't do it.




No comments: