Wednesday, February 22, 2006

# 85




1. Ace Frehley (Kiss)
2. Dance Tonight!Revolution Tomorrow!/Chaos Is Me (Orchid)
3. In Through The Out Door (Led Zeppelin)
4. A Slight Case Of Overbombing: Greatest Hits (The Sisters Of Mercy)
5. S/T (Highwaymen)
6. Heaven's Pregnant Teens (Some Girls) *2*
7. Maniac On The Floor (Doomsday:1999) *5*

I have to post the album artwork for the Sisters of Mercy, it is pretty cool. I wish the cd was as good. It did get better the further I got into it, I was told that might happen. The cover for the Highwaymen looks like a country version of Mt. Rushmore. That cover would make for an excellent tattoo. How many people have tributes to Kris Kristoferson tattoed on them? That's what I thought. Come on, the guy was in Big Top Pee Wee...... and Blade.

No comments: