Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I have to give my grandmother some credit....


As many of you know PBK is not the biggest fan of his grandmother. She has always been very tough to understand. She is just what she is, set in her ways. Not only that but her birthday is on Oct. 31st. Isn't that enough of an omen? As I was making my lunch and snacking on a handful of Crunchy Corn Bran (my favorite cereal ever) something hit me. I owe my love of that cereal to her..... my grandmother. If it wasn't for Sylvia I would have never had the privilage to try such wonderful treats. I think when I am done posting this I am going to email her and thank her for connecting me to the Crunchy Corn Bran.

I'm serious.

I should email her anyways and thank her for the X-Mas gifts. Some of them will come in use (like the check) and some others won't (like the ornaments). What does a 29 year old guy need with X-Mas ornaments? They made me want to cry.

Thank you grandma for everything (including my childhood blanket).


-PBK

No comments: