Tuesday, April 11, 2006

# 117 (I'm trying to avoid using Roundup)


It kind of burns a bit when you get it on your skin. The weather has been kind of nice the past couple of days and I have chosen to take advantage of it and work on my yard. I have spent a few afternoons pulling weeds and trimming the hedges. Yes, I have a hedge trimmer and yes, I used it for the first time today. I am pretty sure I looked very silly to anyone who drove by. I am also farily sure that I butchered one of the hedges pretty good. It will grow back, right? My point is not really a point and all I wanted to say is that I kind of enjoy being domestic. My girlfriend cooks me dinner and I stand outside and yell at the lawnmower for not starting. Huh, that damn machine can be a real piece of shit sometimes.

1. Moon Pix (Cat Power)
2. Crackle (Bauhaus)
3. Perfect From Now On (Built To Spill) *2*
4. Racist Unicorn (Doomsday:1999) *9*
5. Mt. Erie (Microphones)
6. Newcastle Sunday 'Disk 1' (Jandek)

After six years I can stomach listening to Cat Power again.

I still found time to finish Zelda today. Hmmm, what next. I also finished the first season of Six Feet Under, looking forward to starting the second.

No comments: