Wednesday, April 26, 2006

# 126


1. The Bird Who Continues To Eat The Rabbits Flower 'EP' (Of Montreal)
2. DFA Records Compilation 1 'Partail Album' (The Rapture)
3. DFA Records Compilation 2 'Partail Album' (The Rapture)
4. Icky Mettle (Archers Of Loaf)
5. Surrounded By Theives (High On Fire)
6. S/T (Faust)
7. Shout At The Devil 'Expanded' (Motley Crue)
8. It Was Hot We Stayed In The Water (The Microphones)
9. So Says I 'EP' (The Shins)
10. Dopesmoker 'Partial Album' (Sleep)
11. So Far (Faust)
12. Racist Unicorn (Doomsday:1999) *18*
13. Manta Rays Of Time 'EP' (Smog) *2*

I told you there was new stuff. I have been introduced to Faust, I can see that it will grow on me. I would also like to add that the Microphones album was a good addition. I am out of town for a few days.............

12 hours to La Grande

-pbk

No comments: