Wednesday, April 19, 2006

# 121


1. Evil 'EP' (Interpol)
2. The Rebels Not In (The Halo Benders)
3. Full Moon Empty Sportsbag (Country Teasers)
4. Racist Unicorn (Doomsday:1999) *13*
5. The Fearless Freaks (The Flaming Lips)
6. Teeny Shiny (Melt Banana)
7. Pentagram Ring 'Single' (Chavez)

I am watching the second season of Six Feet Under and I started playing the first Phantasy Star. There is some cat like thing that just joined my party.

I just bought it a jacket and it likes to scratch the bad guys with its claws.

So I was in the breakroom today eating my lunch. There I am, minding my own business when this woman came and sat at the table just to the left of me. She soon started to talk to herself. At first I was positive that she was on a cell phone with one of those wireless headsets but then I noticed she wasn't. Basically she began having a "work meeting" by herself..... she was talking crazy like......

"This is what you're supposed to do..."
"And she said......"

..... all of this went on for a half hour straight. I tried to ignore it but she might as well have been sitting at my table she was so close.

This would be a highlight.

Goodnight

-PBK


No comments: