Monday, May 08, 2006

# 132


1. Westing [By Musket & Sextant] (Pavement) *2*
2. You Are The Quarry (Morrissey) *2*
3. Faust IV (Faust)
4. Second Reckoning (C Average) *2*
5. Maniac On The Floor (Doomsday:1999) *15*
6. Kill All (Radiohead)
7. Offcell 'EP' (Pinback) *2*

I'm still playing Phantasy Star. I'm not very good at it. I probably would have had more luck 19 years ago.

Started season three of Six Feet Under Saturday morning. Just finished it a few minutes ago. My girlfriend and I kind of get hooked on things I guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»