Tuesday, May 09, 2006

# 133 (RIP... Seventh Heaven)


1. This Is A Long Drive For Someone With Nothing To Think About (Modest Mouse) *2*
2. Gatefold (Orchid) *12*
3. Insound Tour Support 'EP' (The Rapture) *2*
4. S/T (Circulatory System) *2*
5. Rubber Soul (The Beatles) *2*
6. Racist Unicorn (Doomsday:1999) *23*
7. Z (My Morning Jacket) *2*

I'm trying to cut out caffine. I have done two days now with only 8 oz of iced tea a day. I guess I will need more PBR to fill this new void. First it was no smoking and now no caffine. Next it will be no drinking. I plan on becoming the most boring PBK this world has ever seen. Did anyone watch the series finale of Seventh Heaven last night? Anyone? What a waste that was. 10 years deserved a better ending. Stupid me, I thought Ashlee Simpson was going to make a cameo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»