Monday, May 15, 2006

# 137 (Happy Trails)


1. The Battle Of Electricity (The Gerbils) *2*
2. Kid A (Radiohead) *2*
3. I Hear A New World (Rod Freeman & The Blue Men) *2*
4. Being There 'Disk 2' (Wilco) *2*

Happy trails for PBK. I am taking some time off for a couple weeks to go overseas. I am very nervous since something like this requires me to leave my home. Jetlag? I'm going to learn about it firsthand? Crazy. All I have ever heard about jetlag is what I have seen on TV. So I might post stuff on the road or I might not. Guess it all depends on how much computer time I get. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»