Sunday, May 28, 2006

Knight Rider in German.






I missed my dog so I came home. I could have stayed but I was getting very tired of German television. The only sports updates I could get was soccer/football highlights. Yikes! PBK enjoyed his trip. In a nutshell here is what was achieved.......

* Drove (ok, someone drove and I slept in the back seat) most of the Dalmation coastline.
* Took a boat and visited the island where my grandmother came from.
* Drove to Zagreb in northern Croatia.
* Took a train from Zagreb to Buddapest. Took forever.
* Took a hydrofoil from Buddapest to Vienna. Took even longer.

Flying stinks. I think I was up for 30 hours straight yesterday. My longest flight home was 11 hours. I was cool with it until hour 9, things started to get fuzzy in my head at that point. Minus all of the PBK transit time the trip was amazing. I plan on returning.

Per Billy's request I will attach some pictures. Billy posted, that makes PBK happy.

No comments: