Wednesday, July 11, 2007

# 349 (Day 13)


1. Tender Is The Savage (Gluecifer) *3*
2. S/T [Touch & Go] 'EP' (Red Stars Theory) *2*

*****

Now this little guy has some stories to tell. I recently saw a picture of me in it back in 2003. For a while he had my back (okay was on my back) every week in almost every situation. He's gone to work, gone to eat, gone drinking, gone fishing & camping & even gone to sleep w/ me. I believe he even bore witness to a night of hotdog consumption equaled only by whiskey consumption, poker dominance & shoe melting sleep alongside a fire. Maybe he even overheard Papenfuss' first denouncement of 'the chosen' people...Wow, i think I have a connection with this shirt. If neither of us is married in ten years i think we are obligated to look into the legalities of man/garment unions. Wow it's hot out, & I'm obviously delirious!

No comments: