Tuesday, July 17, 2007

More from Mindy...


I have to say something about what you are about to read. First of all this picture. She wants to be a model and yet she will pose for a picture like this. Second, she is the only person in te whole wide world who could take a potential DUI so well. Mindy will show us the meaning of grace....enjoy......

-PBK

Friday the 13th Party
Current mood: hot

Last night we had a party at my house at 8 pm. There were about lets say 20 - 30 people that showed up by 10:30 pm. I didn't know all of them because Lindsey brought some of her friends, and my roommates invited friends that I don't know lol. I knew about 12 people there or something like that. Anyway we had a shit load of liquor and got some shot glasses and red cups. We had kinda loud music going - hip hop, hard rock, rave/techno and rap. Jessica actually drank 5 smirnoffs.. It's crazy. lol
I had agreed with Kyle that I would take him back to his friends house at around 9:30/9:40 so he could be there at like 10 cuz it was in like Scottsdale somewhere.
Anyway like he was taking shots with my friends and doin ten pushups afterwards. He got fucked up! lol.
I got pretty fucked up too but I only had two shots of scotch ("I love Scotch, Scotchy Scotchy Scotch!"-Anchorman)
I was using my Smirnoff Ice as a chaser...cuz all we had in terms of soda was Coke and I DON'T like coke. Diet is way better. Unless it's Pepsi. :)
I met a few different people last night which I only remember the names of certain people. The party was pretty kick ass! This was WAY better than the 4th of July party because 1)It wasn't a week night and 2)The cops didn't show up.
Rick & Amanda ordered 3 pizzas, we had chips and tons of alcohol like liquor beer, and malted liquor.
Ok so it came at the 1:00 hour. Me, Tyler and Kyle went to go take Kyle to his friends' house at 40th st and Camelback. So we went down the stairs to go to my car and waited there for a few minutes until Kyle put on his seatbelt. In the process of putting on his seatbelt, he fell asleep. So we didn't think anything of it. I went on the 101 and my intentions of going on the 51 totally fucked up because I missed the exit. I missed Tatum, 56th st and then proceeded to Scottsdale. Right before Scottsdale Rd, I had issues pressing my gas. I couldn't get my car passed 65 MPH ><>He was breathing so that was a good thing. LoL. While the fire department was on their way, I called Tom (my ex and, his best friend.) I couldn't get a hold of Tom but did leave him a message. Then I called Crystal, which is Tom's bandmate's girlfriend.
She answered her phone and I told her what was going on. She said she'd tell Tom to call me. Tom did call me and said Kyle will be fine, he's conscious. lol.
So then the fire department tried waking him up and banging on his sternum. That didnt work. They put him onto the stretcher. As the stretcher was being rose up a little bit, Kyle flipped off the EMT's. That was funny shit. They brought him into the hospital and the cop decided to call another cop to give us all a breathalizer test. Man that was interesting. Tyler went first and his reading was 1.15. The cops kinda were like, "How much did you have to drink?" He goes,"Quite a lot." haha. They're like,"You're not driving." The cops were like,"Who's next??" I said,"I'll go." So I took my first breathalizer test. I was kinda excited but weary about it. I didn't really worry too much because I had drank about 40 ounces of water and then the last time I had a drink was about an hour prior.
Rick was asked by the first cop how much he had a drink. Rick goes,"A beer." He lied. lol. Anyway he took his test and his reading was 1.35 reading. The cop goes,"ONE BEER?!Honestly. Tell me what you REALLY had to drink tonight." Rick goes,"At the party? I had one. But before I had about a 3/4 bottle of Scotch." Both of the cops shook their head. They go,"You're driving to the hospital." They told us directions. So I drove Rick's car to the hospital. We went there and I couldn't remember Kyle's last name. She says it and I was like OH YAH. She would be the person at the front desk in the E.R. I went to the restroom and by the time I got out, Rick had already gone to see Kyle in his room. I think he took out the IVs cuz he woke up in the hospital and didn't know what the hell was going on. Rick came in there and saw a little bit of blood dropped on the floor. Me and Tyler waited in the waiting room. I called my mom and told her what happened..and that my car died.lol. About 20 minutes later we saw Kyle and Rick coming out of the E.R. Kyle had forgotten his backpack so I reminded him about it. We went and Rick drove but he was fine. We went about 90 mph back home. Kyle called Tom all freakin out and stuff. What I had understood was Kyle was getting a ride from Tom. I had waited up for him for about an hour and a half and even took a blanket and a pillow to the living room. Kyle passed out in the round, papasan chair. Amanda passed out for a bit too. And yeah I texted and called Tom wonderin if he was okay. I was like,"Fuck it" so I went into my room, gave Rick the blanket and pillow and fell asleep. I woke up this morning hearing Kyle's phone. WenT in the livingroom and hung out for a bit and went back to sleep until I heard my birth control alarm. Mike, Rick and I went to get my car jumped cuz we thought it was the battery but it wasn't. They connected it to where it was running directly off of Rick's battery but it still made that weird noise. Maybe the engine or tranny seized. But right now me Chris and James are going to try and tow it with James' jeep...
This is the story of my life. I had a photoshoot tomorrow which I already rescheduled twice because of the flight was delayed when I got back into town and now my car is fucked and I don't know if I'm going to be able to get to Austin cuz I don't have enough money to rent a car and I need my rent money.. grr. Ah I'm tired. ><

No comments: