Tuesday, July 17, 2007

# 352 (Day 17)


1. Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer? (Of Montreal) *2*
2. New Erections (The Locust) *3*
3. Highway To Hell (AC/DC) *2*

Oh, and the list turned 2 today. Yep. It's almost a 100 page Word document. Anyways....

*****

Day 17

Ah yes...the old blue Lands End shirt that I wanted so badly to become the new shirt featured in Day 13. the material is similar, the color is blue (generally a step up in my mind from red) and the length lends itself to absolutely no tucking in. Sadly, something is curiously wrong with this little guy. It's like he has no soul. & I know, the Doors had no base, but unlike the Doors this doesn't free me...it does frighten me. Maybe that it's because i feel like a lumberjack in this one for no particular reason. Maybe it's just too soon to start a new bond with a shirt while I obviously still have some pretty deep feelings for the other. Maybe I should put it back on & scream 'viva la Doors' & see what happens. I guess Lands End & I are just two ships, passing in the night. It's just not our time yet. That, however is why I've got dresser drawers & why (obviously, based on the past month's worth of postings) I rarely throw out a perfectly good plaid shirt. By the way, said
dresser is getting bare, this thing has to come to an end soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the doors have no bass either....sorry for the idiot type-o but i wrote this one in a hurry...i hate little mistakes like that. verk apologizes & hopes it doesn't ruin the content.