Wednesday, July 25, 2007

# 356 (Day 19)


1. Neon Bible (Arcade Fire)
2. Speed Trials 'Single' (Elliott Smith)
3. S/T 'Single' (Ground Unicorn Horn)

*****

Looks like Brian had one more for us.......

Day 19

Sorry for the delay in the posting....plaid withdrawal I assure you. The mere thought of ending my little experiment has me trembling. What will I do without my beloved plaiddies to keep me company throughout the day? Will any solid, or plaid's ugly half-brother stripes be able to comfort me & my mind as I ramble through my days? Only time will tell. This shirt has no story to tell, no anecdote about heartache or drunken camping, not even the joy of being a gift of the past...it's just a plaid shirt. I guess they are all just plaid shirts but I think this one materialized strictly from intra-plaid breeding. What happens when you get 18 plaid shirts together in a dark dresser drawer? Evidently this is the answer. Unusual color scheme, thin lines & the cut is for a medium build, so overall it does take many good traits from its predecessors. The color must be a mutation, I don't believe there was anything in the drawer that was anywhere near that color blue. I do have a n
ice polo that is a lighter blue, maybe it was moonlighting & temporarily stole the heart of one of my beloved plaids. Ah, the crazy underworld that is my clothes dresser. Lives are made and destroyed in those hallowed drawers. Anyway, this guy may have to stick around if for nothing else he is the progeny of past wonders. To wrap up my experiment I will have one final post to see what, if anything I have learned & where, by god, I can go next.


No comments: